We inform you that “Association of contractors “Murmanshelf” will organize the 6th International Conference «Arctic Logistics» on the 12th of April 2016 supported by the Government of the Murmansk region.
Key issues of the conference:
• Role of transport and logistics in social economic development of the Arctic and Arctic regions;
• Increasing of competitive ability of the Northern Sea Route;
• Constructional peculiarities of transport and logistic infrastructure in the Arctic;
• Organizational issues of transport and logistic operations on the Arctic shelf;
• Impact of environment and climate to realizing transport and logistic operations in the Arctic;
• Tools and technologies for prevention of emergency situations, organization of rescue operations.
It is expected that more than 100 participants will attend the conference. The participants represent transport and logistic companies, suppliers of logistic services as well as scientific and research institutes, educational institutions, legislative and executive authorities.
Among the speakers of the conference you may find representatives from “Statoil Russia”, “Gazpromneft-Sakhalin”, “Norwegian Coastal Administration”, “Northern Sea Route Administration”, “Atomflot”, Ministry of Transport and Road Facilities of Murmansk region, “State Transport Leasing Company” and others.
If you are interested in participation, please fill in the registration form and send it back by e-mail – firstname.lastname@example.org.
We would be pleased to see you among the participants of “Arctic Logistics”!